With 15 million euros, the program for territorial cooperation between Romania and Bulgaria supports projects in the field of education

The third call for project proposals is open

Industry / Bulgaria
3E news
540
article picture alt description

EUR 15 million is the support for projects in the field of education under the Interreg VI-A program "Romania - Bulgaria" 2021-2027. The third call of the program under Priority Axis 3 "Educated region, specific objective 4.2 - Improving equal access to inclusive and quality services in education, training and lifelong learning by developing accessible infrastructure" is now open for applications. Proposals can be submitted until 13:00 on 9 September 2024. European funding is 80% and the remaining 20% is own contribution and national co-financing. For our country, the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works as a National Authority provides 18% national co-financing, and the beneficiaries must provide the remaining 2% as their own contribution.

Three types of projects can receive funding – small, soft and infrastructure projects.

The budget for small projects is between 150,000 and 300,000 euros, with a maximum duration of 14 months. Trainings, internships, student exchanges, mutual learning, exchange of practices, partnerships between educational institutions and enterprises, as well as small investments in infrastructure and educational facilities are financed.

Between 300,000 and 750,000 euros is the funding for a soft project, which can have a maximum duration of 18 months. They can support infrastructure and equipment within no more than 50% of the approved funding.

The infrastructure projects have the largest budget – between 500,000 and 1,500,000 euros, with the duration of a given project being a maximum of 24 months. Infrastructure, construction, equipment worth more than 50% of the total allowable project budget are financed. 

Infrastructure investments can be for classrooms, laboratories, libraries, workshops, gyms, open learning spaces for all educational levels and educational activities, technical and vocational training. The equipment focus is on digitization and supporting the development of practical and/or digital skills and distance learning through computers, video conferencing equipment, training and more.

Detailed information on the conditions for participation and the process of submitting application forms in the Jems electronic system can be found on the program page: https://interregviarobg.eu/en/calls-for-proposals.

Tags:

Comments

More from Bulgaria:

Предишна
Следваща