The International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE) organizes its first event in Sofia, Bulgaria, on 7 December 2018, from 9am.
The Symposium will take place in Hall 272 of Sofia University, in Sofia, Bulgaria.
FREE REGISTRATION for representatives of state institutions and for representatives of Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” (incl. energy economics program alumni) – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, position, institution, and email address.
For MEDIA ACCREDITATION: please write with your details to email@example.com – up to 2 representatives from each media.
For representatives of COMPANIES/BUSINESS – please see below for paid registration.
The IAEE would support the founding of a Bulgarian Association for Energy Economics as a result of this first event in Sofia! A Q&A session regarding the future founding of BAEE would be held at 5pm on December 7, 2018.
Check the latest conference program in detail: www.see-c.org/conference-
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- David Knapp, IAEE President
- Jean-Marc Leroy, GIE President, Chairman of GIE Board and GIE General Assembly, Senior Executive Vice President, External Relation, ENGIE
- Atanas Georgiev, Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Sofia University, Conference Chair
- Isabella Ruble, U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, D.C., United States
- Sarah Jezernik, President of the Slovenian Association for Energy Economics, Deputy General Manager of Plinovodi d.o.o.
- Julian Popov, Fellow at the European Climate Foundation
- Ruslan Stefanov, Center for the Study of Democracy, Bulgaria
- Konstantin Delisivkov, Executive Director of the Bulgarian Federation of Industrial Energy Consumers
- Gurkan Kumbaroglu, President of the Turkish Association for Energy Economics, Former President of IAEE
- Irena Mladenova, Head of Corporate Development at Resalta, and Managing Director of Resalta Bulgaria
- Michael Thomadakis, Director, Energy Sector, Grant Thornton
- Boyko Nitzov, TSO Cooperation Officer, Team Leader for gas infrastructure development at the Gas Department of the European Union's Agency for Cooperation of Energy Regulators
- Prof. Ionut Purica, Professor at Hyperion University, Corresponding Member of the Academy of Romanian Scientists, former President (State Secretary) of the Romanian Nuclear Agency
- Andi Aranitasi, Associate Director, Senior Banker, Power and Energy, EBRD
- Kostadin Sirleshtov, Partner, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP
TYPE OF REGISTRATION EUR
- SEE Country*
- Full-time Students
- Young Professionals
- Spouse/Accompanying Person €50
- Registration Fee if above ones are not applicable €200
*incudes Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, and Turkey
REGISTER at www.see-c.org/register with special rates
If you would like to be a sponsor and show your brand near other valuable companies and to take advantage of other privileges , check sponsorship opportunities : www.see-c.org