The Diplomat – Bucharest organizes DIGITAL BANKING & INSURANCE CONFERENCE on February 23, 2017 at InterContinental Hotel in Bucharest, Rapsodia Hall, starting 9.00 AM.
The event is dedicated to raising awareness of the challenges and opportunities the digital era brings along.
Digitalization is radically transforming the banking & insurance industries, enabling new products, services and business models. This transformation will take time to complete, forcing banks and insurance companies to act now and embrace new technologies to a sustainable business strategy.
Back to the turn of the millennium, there was a world without Google, Facebook, digital tablets, Apps and Smartphones. This shift has brought enormous changes in consumer behavior and expectations. As more and more people engage with the new technologies, it is changing nearly every business model.
Both banking & insurance industries are undergoing a fundamental transformation. Customer onboarding and engagement, underwriting and risk management, billing and claims – all these areas are being changed by the digital innovations.
The new wave comes with the power of innovation, the digital transformation of the banking & insurance industries being one of the key challenges ahead – and certainly a big opportunity for the industries to renew themselves.
THE DIGITAL BANKING & INSURANCE CONFERENCE 2017 brings together all key stakeholders to share insight and ideas on banking & insurance in the digital age, offering an unmatched opportunity for dialogue and interaction.
As 2017 unfolds, financial services firms must address the twin challenge of delivering digital transformation wins for their organizations while ensuring compelling digital experiences for their customers and employees..
Executive President, Alpha Bank Romania
President of the Romanian Banking Association’s Board of Directors
Head of Market Infrastructures Oversight Department, BNR
Director, Digital Banking, BCR
Information Security Manager CEC BANK SA
President of the IT&C Security Commission – Romanian Banking Association
Executive Director, ANSSI
Adviser, Romanian Banking Association (RBA)
President of UNSAR, CEO Generali Romania
Manager, EY Romania
President of ANIS Romania
Business Advisor Financial Services, BearingPoint
President of the Board, ARBA - Asociatia Romana pentru Buna Administrare
9:00 - 9:30 Welcome Coffee & Registration
9:30 - 9:40 Official opening
9:40 - 11:10 Session One - BANKING
Moderator: RODICA TUCHILA, Advisor, Romanian Banking Association
· Putting the customer at the center of your digital strategy
- Overcoming the challenges to digital banking by producing a digital-friendly culture
- Adoption and migration: encouraging current consumers to use digital services
- Pursuing new markets through digital technology: banking the unbanked
- Modernizing banking regulation for the digital age
- Using apps to achieve increased customer value
- Developing payments for the mobile world
- E-banking – cyber security and data protection across various platforms
11:10 - 11:30 Questions and Answers
11:30 -13:00 Session Two - INSURANCE
Moderator: OVIDIU DEMETRESCU, Director General, London Brokers
- Technology as a business transformation tool
- Newest insurance industry legislative regulations, technology and new compliance standards
- Digitalization changing market dynamics and the new digital players
- Customer engagement and how are insurers adapting
- Ways of insurers to cope with the flood of data that will come with the Internet of Things
- Artificial intelligence and predictive applications shaping the insurance industry
- Business value of digital to the insurance company
- Collaboration tools and their benefits for insurance
13:00 - 13:30 Questions and Answers
13:30 - 14:30 Networking Lunch
For more details please visit the event web page.
SUMMIT PARTICIPATION FEES
• Corporate table (8 VIP Invitations and corporate table with logo on table card at the event): 1090 euro plus VAT
• Individual ticket (regular seating): 149 euro plus VAT/person
15% discount applied to the participation fee for members of ARB, ANIS, ANSSI, UNSAR
Fees do not include travel, accommodation or other costs.
To submit a participation request please visit our registration page or contact us at +40 31 422.23.69
The Diplomat - Bucharest